Monday, July 9, 2012

Trials and Tribulations!

So here I am again, spending time trying to make a blog that works for my students and for me...every school break I am sitting working on the same thing - but it's not supposed to be this hard! I have about 50 tabs open, my laptop is going at a snail's pace, which matches my brain pace right now, and I am still confused about how to add widgets, as now I am in Google and there are gadgets...but not the ones I want! 
This experience lets me see how frustration impacts my enthusiasm for technology. I think I'll just go back to reading my book - paper, not Kindle or online, and ponder the amount of time I am spending going in technological circles. 
Oh yes, and did I mention it's completely dark now?
Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. wow that was soo me when "trying" doning a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sympathizing with me, Anonymous! Could you sign your first name only next time? We'd like to know who you are...
    On a happier note, I just noticed (by accident) that if you move your cursor over Henry the Commentator, he will follow it with his eyes! So if you are using a computer or laptop, not an I Pad, check this feature out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool blog.Thank you mrs.Harvey I'm going to go to this blog every day and post a comment.this should be our homework every day.Let's talk about the field trip.I have been there a million times and there is sometimes new things of old things.My next time going to the art museum I am going to make the crafts.I also liked when we went to the park and ate lunch.Me,Reina,JackyM,Liz and Maria we were playing like little kids on the playground.I wish we can do it all over again!!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete