Thursday, October 11, 2012

Very Cool Math And Language Arts Games Site

So, sometimes while trying to find something online, I discover a totally different, but very cool site.
Here is my latest:
http://www.mentormob.com/learn/i/how-parents-can-become-strong-teachers-in-the-home/sheppard-software-fun-kids-online-math-games

Check this site out: there are both math and language arts games, which will help you review all the work we have been doing in class.
Leave us a comment on which game you played, and what you thought about it.

4 comments:

  1. This article is amazing as it helps me to get the sort of information was needed by me. I am thankful to get your article when was searching http://math-gamer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is amazing as it helps me to get the sort of information was needed by me. I am thankful to get your article when was searching Cool Math Games

    ReplyDelete
  3. which will help you review all the help me with math work we have been doing in class.

    ReplyDelete